for RemoteScan™ for LAN (Network Scanner) Diagram
TS/CX allows any user in a Terminal Services or Citrix® environment
to scan directly into hosted applications.
Software is provided instantly as a download
link. Use your scanners with Terminal Services now.
- RemoteScan™ software has a user friendly installation script and installs
easily onto PC's or XPe Thin Client devices. Any type of Scanner can
then be connected directly to PC's or XPe Thin client devices, and users
can then scan directly from their own scanners into any application
running on Terminal Services / Citrix® / Open Desktop Servers.
- RemoteScan™ also works with network copy centers, letting users access
high-speed, collating scanners through applications running on remote
servers. In addition, through RemoteScan™'s scanner sharing functionality,
PC users as well as CE and Linux Thin client users can access the scanners
that are attached to other computers.
- Licencing: Each computer or thin client which is attached to a scanner
must have a purchased RemoteScan licence be legally used. In addition,
any end-user PC or Thin Client, which uses RemoteScan software to access
a scanner, must have a purchased license.There is no charge for the
components of RemoteScan which are installed onto the Terminal Services
or Citrix servers. The example diagramed above would require
the purchase of 7 RemoteScan TS/CX licenses: one license for each PC
or Thin Client attached to a scanner, plus licenses for each PC or Thin
Client which access scanners through the Terminal Services/Citrix server.
to purchase RemoteScan™ for TS/CX.
for LAN converts any scanner into a network scanner.
- RemoteScan™ for LAN software has a user friendly installation
script and installs easily onto PC's or XPe Thin Client devices. Any
type of Scanner can then be connected directly to PC's or XPe Thin client
devices, and converted instantly into a full-featured network scanner.
- RemoteScan™ for LAN can be used with any low cost scanner as well
as with any high-end high capacity scanner; users on the LAN can fully
utilize the sheet feeding, duplex and advanced features of any scanner.
- With RemoteScan™ for LAN, save thousands of dollars by converting
any scanner into a full-feature network scanner.
- A total software solution. Requires no hardware.
- Works through firewalls, complex router configurations, as well as
through WAN's and over the Internet.
- The computer which is attached to the scanner can be used for any
purpose even while other people are accessing and using the scanner.
- Licencing: The example diagramed above would require the purchase
of one RemoteScan for LAN license, configured for five users.
There is no charge for the components of RemoteScan which are installed
onto the PC where the scanner is attached. RemoteScan for LAN licenses
can be configured to allow a scanner to be shared by any number of PC's
in increments of 5. RemoteScan for LAN licenses are purchased in 5,
10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 or 40 user configurations.
to purchase RemoteScan™ for LAN.
Software is provided instantly as a download link.
Network your scanner now.