Since 2003, RemoteScan
has been the accepted standard in
hassle-free scanner connectivity.
- Scanners with EMR & EHR software.
- Scanners with Freight and Transportation software.
- Scanners with Financial and Accounting software.
- Works with any document management system.
- Works with all modern document scanners, and supports:
- Page Feeders.
- Card Scanners.
- Duplex Scanning.
- High capacity scanners.
- Server 2008 with any TWAIN scanner.
- All versions of RDP protocol.
- All versions of ICA protocol.
- Citrix® Scanning.
- Customizable Interfaces.
- Automatic Installation.
- Available in 6 Languages.
- Automated Templates for scanning consistency.
- Compressed Image Transfer.
- Convert any scanner into a full-featured Network Scanner.
- Customers in 120 Countries.
For Windows® operating system.
For the Windows® operating system.
RemoteScan is a trade mark of RemoteScan Corporation.
Windows and Microsoft Office are registered marks of Microsoft Corporation.
Citrix is a registered of Citrix Systems, Inc.
Other trademarks are the properties of their owners.
LAN converts any scanner into a network scanner.
- RemoteScan® for LAN software has a user friendly installation
script and installs easily onto PC's or XPe Thin Client devices. Any
type of Scanner can then be connected directly to PC's or XPe Thin client
devices, and converted instantly into a full-featured network scanner.
- RemoteScan® for LAN can be used with any low cost scanner as
well as with any high-end high capacity scanner; users on the LAN can
fully utilize the sheet feeding, duplex and advanced features of any
- With RemoteScan® for LAN, save thousands of dollars by converting
any scanner into a full-feature network scanner.
- A total software solution. Requires no hardware.
- Works through firewalls, complex router configurations, as well as
through WAN's and over the Internet.
- The computer which is attached to the scanner can be used for any
purpose even while other people are accessing and using the scanner.
- Licensing: The example diagramed above would require the purchase
of one RemoteScan for LAN licence. RemoteScan lets users to
access the scanner which is connected to PC where the scanner is attached.
RemoteScan for LAN can be configured to allow a scanner to be shared
by any number of PC's in increments of 10. RemoteScan for LAN licenses
are purchased in 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, or 60 user configurations.
to purchase RemoteScan®for LAN.
Software is provided instantly as a download link.
Network your scanner now.